Initial release for Luxor’s new request-for-quote (RFQ) platform for bitcoin ASICs. The RFQ platform allows buyers to request quotes from multiple sellers, streamlining the purchasing process for bitcoin mining hardware.
Through Luxor RFQ, buyers and sellers can place RFQs and negotiate prices directly, improving price discovery and increasing liquidity in the market. We designed Luxor RFQ with the intention to transform how ASICs are traded.
- Ability to create and submit RFQs to multiple sellers
- Real-time tracking of RFQ status and responses
- Integration with Luxor Logistics for secure transactions and shipping
- Customizable RFQ template to specify desired hardware specifications, and quantities
- Transparent and tiered fee system allows buyers and sellers to clearly understand the fees associated with using the platform.
- Stay informed of market activity, receive notifications via email and/or in-app
- The RFQ platform only supports new miners at this time. Support for used and other types of mining hardware will be added in future releases.
- Double-sided RFQ support (ability to create both WTB and WTS RFQs) will be added in a future release (coming soon TM). Currently, the platform supports unidirectional WTB RFQs and responses are issued by verified sellers.
- The RFQ platform is currently in beta and may have some bugs or issues. Please report any problems to our support team so we can fix them as soon as possible.
If you want more details, check Luxor's press-release here.
We hope you find the RFQ platform useful and look forward to your feedback.
As always, do not hesitate to share feedback with us! Join the discussion on Twitter.