- Do not close partial matched RFQs. Instead, the RFQ stays open for Bids/Asks for the remaining quantity requested. Previously, partially matched RFQs were closed and the RFQ owner would need to create a new one for the difference.
- Add Chinese RFQ link to Telegram notifications for easier access for Chinese users.
- Moved the Bid / Ask counter to the main table row. Easier for users to visualize activity on each RFQ without having to expand each row.
- Added current and max risk exposure in settings page.
- Added WTS RFQs to closed RFQs page.
- Fixed table flickering issue on scroll
- Fixed clearing price not computed properly on some WTS RFQs edge cases.
- Fixed showing Bid one WTS RFQs answers when it should show Ask.
- Fixed price per TH in Emails and Telegram notifications for closed RFQs.
As always, do not hesitate to share feedback with us! Join the discussion on Twitter.