Luxor RFQ March Updates
Luxor RFQ March Product Updates
- Do not close partial matched RFQs. Instead, the RFQ stays open for Bids/Asks for the remaining quantity requested. Previously, partially matched RFQs were closed and the RFQ owner would need to create a new one for the difference.
- Add Chinese RFQ link to Telegram notifications for easier access for Chinese users.
- Moved the Bid / Ask counter to the main table row. Easier for users to visualize activity on each RFQ without having to expand each row.
- Added current and max risk exposure in settings page.
- Added WTS RFQs to closed RFQs page.
- Fixed table flickering issue on scroll
- Fixed clearing price not computed properly on some WTS RFQs edge cases.
- Fixed showing Bid one WTS RFQs answers when it should show Ask.
- Fixed price per TH in Emails and Telegram notifications for closed RFQs.
If you face any issues or have any questions please let us know. Use our Support Page or contact us directly on Discord.
As always, do not hesitate to share feedback with us! Join the discussion on Twitter.