- Added WTS RFQs. Now sellers can submit their inventory for sale and get bids by different buyers.
- Added ability to reject an RFQ answer with a reason for the counterparty to improve his Bid / Ask. The counterparty gets notified of the rejection reason.
- Added price per TH alongside clearing price for closed deals.
- Added pricing summary with and without RFQ fees in RFQ response builder.
- Add current and next fee tiers in settings dashboard.
- Add RFQ by Type filter (WTB / WTS) and ability to clear filters.
- Added company management functionality to invite collaborators with view or view & trade permissions.
- Added support and FAQs link in help page.
- Added support for mixed-batch (multi-model), now vendors can specify the breakdown of machines when bidding a mixed batch.
- Fixed risk exposure calculation when updating an RFQ. Previously the current and the updated RFQ counted towards the seller risk threshold, double-counting the exposure.
- Fixed invite to company email link. Previously the invite link did not redirect to RFQ.
- Fixed bug where if user did not select expiration for their RFQ response it would be changed to CANCELLED automatically.
- Fixed Trading History tab not populating with previous RFQs submitted by the user.
As always, do not hesitate to share feedback with us! Join the discussion on Twitter.