We've enabled more customization for your revenue! You can now create up to 5 wallets per coin and split your revenue on a percentage basis.
To enable a better user experience while using the payment we reviewed a little bit the mechanic of the wallet page.
- Now you'll have to select the coin you want to create/display wallets for
- We added a timer to display how much is left before your wallet gets unlocked
- We are now only displaying four first and last characters of your wallet address
- Finally, you are now able to give names to your wallets
Now that you've created more than one wallet for a coin, you enable the split function. This function allows you to assign a percentage of your revenue that will be sent to the wallet.
N.B: As always a freeze of 24h will be applied if you change your wallet, and payment configuration (address changes, threshold, split value etc..)
Threshold and Auto-withdraw
This a managed on a per coin basis. So for a coin, you manage them for all your wallets at once
Fixes & improvements
- Fixed adding watcher link doesn't match selected coin
- Fixed revenue threshold error during migration
- Increased Subaccount limit from 50 to 1,000 (🚀)
- Faster wallets page loading time
As always, do not hesitate to share feedback with us! Join the discussion on Twitter.